Many of our programs for adults are now available online for you to access at home! Browse below for our current offerings and check back for updates.
Get Notified of Upcoming Events!
Get updates on upcoming online programs for adults right to your inbox! Links to sign up for events and a monthly calendar will be shared to your email once a month.
Health & Wellness
Check out videos of our online programs that promote health and wellness.
Check out videos of our online programs to learn something new and explore your creativity.
Check out videos of our online programs to learn more about nonprofits
How Do Online Programs Work?
Online programming is new for all of us, and learning how to access all these platforms can be overwhelming. We’ve gathered some important information you need to know here.
How Do I Join the Program?
For almost all online programs, you will register for the program on our online calendar. These are the steps you will need to follow:
- Register for the program on our website.
- Make sure you include a valid email address.
- Library staff will email you before the program date with a link you will use to join the program.
- Once the program date and time arrive, you will find the link in your email and click to join the program. All details to join should be in your email.
What Technology Do I need?
Most online programs are done through Zoom, a popular video chat software. If it is a program that requires participation, you may want the option to call in with video and audio. If you do not have a webcam or mobile device with a camera, all programs will also provide a phone number you can call into.
To Join You will need:
- If you want to join with video & audio: A laptop (with webcam), smartphone, or tablet
- Download Zoom App
- If you want to join with just audio: A phone
If you want to learn more about how to use these different technology options, check out our curated list of tutorials below:
- Learn How to Use Zoom – GCF Learn Free
- How to Use Facetime (TechBoomers)
- Using Skype (TechBoomers)
- Accessing Google Hangouts (TechBoomers)